Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Kim Ebert <ki...@perfectsearchcorp.com> on 2013/11/11 18:21:34 UTC

Cannot build uimaj-2.4.2 from source

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem building uimaj-2.4.2
from source with a fresh Maven repo.

I keep getting an error of

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project uimaj-ep-cas-editor: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-cas-editor:jar:2.4.2: Failure to find
org.eclipse.equinox:app:jar:1.0.0 in http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse was
cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until
the update interval of eclipsePlugins has elapsed or updates are forced
-> [Help 1]

Any help would be appreciated.

Kim Ebert
Perfect Search Corp
http://www.perfectsearchcorp.com/

Re: Cannot build uimaj-2.4.2 from source

Posted by Kim Ebert <ki...@perfectsearchcorp.com>.
Hi Richard,

Thanks helping me narrow down the issue. I've been able to resolve my
issue by limiting the eclipse version that is used in my pom file.

Kim Ebert
1.801.669.7342

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
I didn't notify anybody, but I'd rather have considered opening an issue
with Sonatype (https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/OSSRH). I mean, it's a
repo issue, not a Maven issue, right? But in any case, I don't think anybody
will do anything about it. There are other broken artifacts on Maven central.
My expectation would be that the person most likely to fix the situation
would be the one who uploaded the broken artifact in the first place… or
some third person uploading the missing dependency.

-- Richard

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
On 13.11.2013 15:46, Richard Eckart de Castilho wrote:
> We could also add our own dependency to app with a range between 1.0.0 and 2.0.0,
> as it is done for the other dependencies.

I have done that for the ruta plugins. At that time when I switched to
maven, I was just happy to get it up and running.

This remind me of the general problem with dependencies to eclipse
bundles. Maybe felix will sometime be able to resolve them against p2
repositories...

Peter

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
:-)

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
I did some more checking.

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kim Ebert <ki...@perfectsearchcorp.com>.
Hi Richard,

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kim Ebert <ki...@perfectsearchcorp.com>.
Hi Richard,

Adding debugging to my mvn compile, it shows the following:

mvn compile -X -U
Apache Maven 3.0.4 (r1232337; 2012-01-17 01:44:56-0700)
Maven home: /usr/local/maven
Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.7.0-openjdk-1.7.0.25.x86_64/jre
OS name: "linux", version: "2.6.32-358.18.1.el6.x86_64", arch: "amd64",
family: "unix"
[INFO] Error stacktraces are turned on.
[DEBUG] Reading global settings from /usr/local/maven/conf/settings.xml
[DEBUG] Reading user settings from /home/kim/.m2/settings.xml
[DEBUG] Using local repository at /home/kim/.m2/repository
[DEBUG] Using manager EnhancedLocalRepositoryManager with priority 10
for /home/kim/.m2/repository
[INFO] Scanning for projects...a
[DEBUG] org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:jar:2.3.7:
[DEBUG]    biz.aQute:bndlib:jar:1.50.0:compile
[DEBUG]
org.apache.felix:org.apache.felix.bundlerepository:jar:1.6.6:compile
[DEBUG]       org.osgi:org.osgi.core:jar:4.1.0:compile
[DEBUG]       org.easymock:easymock:jar:2.4:compile
[DEBUG]    org.apache.maven:maven-core:jar:2.0.7:compile
[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven:maven-settings:jar:2.0.7:compile
[DEBUG]
org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-parameter-documenter:jar:2.0.7:compile
[DEBUG]
org.apache.maven.reporting:maven-reporting-api:jar:2.0.7:compile
[DEBUG]
org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-sink-api:jar:1.0-alpha-7:compile
[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven:maven-profile:jar:2.0.7:compile
[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven:maven-model:jar:2.0.7:compile
[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:jar:2.0.7:compile
[DEBUG]
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-9-stable-1:compile
[DEBUG]          junit:junit:jar:3.8.1:compile
[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven:maven-repository-metadata:jar:2.0.7:compile
[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven:maven-error-diagnostics:jar:2.0.7:compile
[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven:maven-project:jar:2.0.7:compile
[DEBUG]          org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-registry:jar:2.0.7:compile
[DEBUG]       commons-cli:commons-cli:jar:1.0:compile
[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:2.0.7:compile
[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-descriptor:jar:2.0.7:compile
[DEBUG]
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-interactivity-api:jar:1.0-alpha-4:compile
[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven:maven-artifact-manager:jar:2.0.7:compile
[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven:maven-monitor:jar:2.0.7:compile
[DEBUG]       classworlds:classworlds:jar:1.1:compile
[DEBUG]    org.apache.maven:maven-archiver:jar:2.4.1:compile
[DEBUG]       org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-archiver:jar:1.0:compile
[DEBUG]          org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-io:jar:1.0:compile
[DEBUG]       org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-interpolation:jar:1.13:compile
[DEBUG]    org.apache.maven.shared:maven-dependency-tree:jar:1.2:compile
[DEBUG]    org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:2.1:compile
[DEBUG] Created new class realm maven.api
[DEBUG] Importing foreign packages into class realm maven.api
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.events < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.transfer < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.exception < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.metadata < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.Xpp3Dom < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.collection < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.version < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.monitor < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.repository < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.repository < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.resource < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.logging < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.profiles < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.repository < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.classrealm < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.execution < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.artifact < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.spi < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.reporting < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.usability < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.container < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.component < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.XmlSerializer <
plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.authentication < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.lifecycle < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.graph < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.* < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.settings < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.classworlds < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.impl < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.* < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.toolchain < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.deployment < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.observers < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported:
org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.XmlPullParserException < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.XmlPullParser <
plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.configuration < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.cli < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.installation < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.context < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.authorization < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.project < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.rtinfo < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.configuration < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.artifact < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.model < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.* < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.proxy < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.resolution < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.plugin < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.* < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.personality < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Populating class realm maven.api
[DEBUG] Created new class realm
extension>org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.7
[DEBUG] Importing foreign packages into class realm
extension>org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.7
[DEBUG]   Imported:  < maven.api
[DEBUG] Populating class realm
extension>org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.7
[DEBUG]   Included: org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:jar:2.3.7
[DEBUG]   Included: biz.aQute:bndlib:jar:1.50.0
[DEBUG]   Included:
org.apache.felix:org.apache.felix.bundlerepository:jar:1.6.6
[DEBUG]   Included: org.osgi:org.osgi.core:jar:4.1.0
[DEBUG]   Included: org.easymock:easymock:jar:2.4
[DEBUG]   Included: org.apache.maven.reporting:maven-reporting-api:jar:2.0.7
[DEBUG]   Included: org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-sink-api:jar:1.0-alpha-7
[DEBUG]   Included: junit:junit:jar:3.8.1
[DEBUG]   Included: commons-cli:commons-cli:jar:1.0
[DEBUG]   Included:
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-interactivity-api:jar:1.0-alpha-4
[DEBUG]   Included: org.apache.maven:maven-archiver:jar:2.4.1
[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-archiver:jar:1.0
[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-io:jar:1.0
[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-interpolation:jar:1.13
[DEBUG]   Included: org.apache.maven.shared:maven-dependency-tree:jar:1.2
[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:2.1
[DEBUG] Extension realms for project
org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-cas-editor:jar:2.4.2:
[ClassRealm[extension>org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.7,
parent: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@333c339f]]
[DEBUG] Created new class realm
project>org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-cas-editor:2.4.2
[DEBUG] Populating class realm
project>org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-cas-editor:2.4.2
[DEBUG] Looking up lifecyle mappings for packaging jar from
ClassRealm[project>org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-cas-editor:2.4.2, parent:
ClassRealm[maven.api, parent: null]]
[DEBUG] === REACTOR BUILD PLAN
[DEBUG] Project: org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-cas-editor:jar:2.4.2
[DEBUG] Tasks:   [compile]
[DEBUG] Style:   Regular
[DEBUG]
[INFO]

[INFO]
[INFO] Building Apache UIMA Eclipse: uimaj-ep-cas-editor 2.4.2
[INFO]
[DEBUG] Lifecycle default -> [validate, initialize, generate-sources,
process-sources, generate-resources, process-resources, compile,
process-classes, generate-test-sources, process-test-sources,
generate-test-resources, process-test-resources, test-compile,
process-test-classes, test, prepare-package, package,
pre-integration-test, integration-test, post-integration-test, verify,
install, deploy]
[DEBUG] Lifecycle clean -> [pre-clean, clean, post-clean]
[DEBUG] Lifecycle site -> [pre-site, site, post-site, site-deploy]
[...]
[DEBUG] === PROJECT BUILD PLAN
[DEBUG] Project:       org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-cas-editor:2.4.2
[DEBUG] Dependencies (collect): []
[DEBUG] Dependencies (resolve): [compile, test]
[DEBUG] Repositories (dependencies): [eclipsePlugins
(http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse, releases), central
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2, releases), apache.snapshots
(http://repository.apache.org/snapshots, snapshots)]
[DEBUG] Repositories (plugins)     : [apache.snapshots.plugins
(http://repository.apache.org/snapshots, snapshots), central
(http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2, releases)]
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG] Goal:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:1.0.1:enforce
(enforce-versions)
[DEBUG] Style:         Regular
[DEBUG] Configuration: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
  <fail default-value="true">${enforcer.fail}</fail>
  <failFast default-value="false">${enforcer.failFast}</failFast>
  <ignoreCache default-value="false">${enforcer.ignoreCache}</ignoreCache>
  <project>${project}</project>
  <rules>
    <requireMavenVersion>
      <version>3.0</version>
    </requireMavenVersion>
    <requireJavaVersion>
      <version>1.5</version>
    </requireJavaVersion>
  </rules>
  <session>${session}</session>
  <skip default-value="false">${enforcer.skip}</skip>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG] Goal:
org.codehaus.mojo:build-helper-maven-plugin:1.7:parse-version
(parse-project-version)
[DEBUG] Style:         Regular
[DEBUG] Configuration: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
  <project>${project}</project>
  <propertyPrefix
default-value="parsedVersion">parsedVersion</propertyPrefix>
  <versionString default-value="${project.version}"/>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG] Goal:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.4:process (default)
[DEBUG] Style:         Regular
[DEBUG] Configuration: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
  <appendedResourcesDirectory
default-value="${basedir}/src/main/appended-resources"/>
  <attached default-value="true"/>
  <basedir default-value="${basedir}"/>
  <encoding
default-value="${project.build.sourceEncoding}">${encoding}</encoding>
  <excludeArtifactIds
default-value="">${excludeArtifactIds}</excludeArtifactIds>
  <excludeGroupIds default-value="">${excludeGroupIds}</excludeGroupIds>
  <excludeScope default-value="">${excludeScope}</excludeScope>
  <excludeTransitive
default-value="false">${excludeTransitive}</excludeTransitive>
  <includeArtifactIds
default-value="">${includeArtifactIds}</includeArtifactIds>
  <includeGroupIds default-value="">${includeGroupIds}</includeGroupIds>
  <includeProjectProperties default-value="false"/>
  <includeScope default-value="runtime">${includeScope}</includeScope>
  <localRepository default-value="${localRepository}"/>
  <outputDirectory
default-value="${project.build.directory}/maven-shared-archive-resources"/>
  <remoteArtifactRepositories
default-value="${project.remoteArtifactRepositories}"/>
  <resourceBundles>
    <resourceBundle>org.apache.uima:uima-build-resources:5</resourceBundle>
  </resourceBundles>
  <resources default-value="${project.resources}"/>
  <runOnlyAtExecutionRoot default-value="false"/>
  <skip default-value="false">${remoteresources.skip}</skip>
  <useDefaultFilterDelimiters default-value="true"/>
  <mavenSession default-value="${session}"/>
  <project default-value="${project}"/>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG] Goal:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.6:resources
(default-resources)
[DEBUG] Style:         Regular
[DEBUG] Configuration: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
  <buildFilters default-value="${project.build.filters}"/>
  <encoding
default-value="${project.build.sourceEncoding}">${encoding}</encoding>
  <escapeString>${maven.resources.escapeString}</escapeString>
  <escapeWindowsPaths
default-value="true">${maven.resources.escapeWindowsPaths}</escapeWindowsPaths>
  <includeEmptyDirs
default-value="false">${maven.resources.includeEmptyDirs}</includeEmptyDirs>
  <outputDirectory default-value="${project.build.outputDirectory}"/>
  <overwrite default-value="false">${maven.resources.overwrite}</overwrite>
  <project default-value="${project}"/>
  <resources default-value="${project.resources}"/>
  <session default-value="${session}"/>
  <supportMultiLineFiltering
default-value="false">${maven.resources.supportMultiLineFiltering}</supportMultiLineFiltering>
  <useBuildFilters default-value="true"/>
  <useDefaultDelimiters default-value="true"/>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG] Goal:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5.1:compile
(default-compile)
[DEBUG] Style:         Regular
[DEBUG] Configuration: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
  <basedir default-value="${basedir}"/>
  <buildDirectory default-value="${project.build.directory}"/>
  <classpathElements default-value="${project.compileClasspathElements}"/>
  <compileSourceRoots default-value="${project.compileSourceRoots}"/>
  <compilerId
default-value="javac">${maven.compiler.compilerId}</compilerId>
  <compilerReuseStrategy
default-value="${reuseCreated}">${maven.compiler.compilerReuseStrategy}</compilerReuseStrategy>
  <compilerVersion>${maven.compiler.compilerVersion}</compilerVersion>
  <debug default-value="true">${maven.compiler.debug}</debug>
  <debuglevel>${maven.compiler.debuglevel}</debuglevel>
  <encoding
default-value="${project.build.sourceEncoding}">${encoding}</encoding>
  <executable>${maven.compiler.executable}</executable>
  <failOnError
default-value="true">${maven.compiler.failOnError}</failOnError>
  <fork default-value="false">${maven.compiler.fork}</fork>
  <generatedSourcesDirectory
default-value="${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/annotations"/>
  <maxmem>${maven.compiler.maxmem}</maxmem>
  <meminitial>${maven.compiler.meminitial}</meminitial>
  <optimize default-value="false">${maven.compiler.optimize}</optimize>
  <outputDirectory default-value="${project.build.outputDirectory}"/>
  <outputFileName>${project.build.finalName}</outputFileName>
  <projectArtifact default-value="${project.artifact}"/>
  <session default-value="${session}"/>
  <showDeprecation
default-value="false">${maven.compiler.showDeprecation}</showDeprecation>
  <showWarnings
default-value="false">${maven.compiler.showWarnings}</showWarnings>
  <skipMultiThreadWarning
default-value="${false}">${maven.compiler.skipMultiThreadWarning}</skipMultiThreadWarning>
  <source default-value="1.5">1.5</source>
  <staleMillis default-value="0">${lastModGranularityMs}</staleMillis>
  <target default-value="1.5">1.5</target>
  <verbose default-value="false">${maven.compiler.verbose}</verbose>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG] Goal:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.6:run (clear-META-INF)
[DEBUG] Style:         Regular
[DEBUG] Configuration: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
  <localRepository>${localRepository}</localRepository>
  <pluginArtifacts>${plugin.artifacts}</pluginArtifacts>
  <project>${project}</project>
  <sourceRoot>${sourceRoot}</sourceRoot>
  <target>
    <delete file="META-INF/MANIFEST.MF" quiet="true"/>
  </target>
  <testSourceRoot>${testSourceRoot}</testSourceRoot>
  <versionsPropertyName
default-value="maven.project.dependencies.versions"/>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.core:runtime/maven-metadata.xml in local
(/home/kim/.m2/repository)
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/runtime/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/core/runtime/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/runtime/maven-metadata.xml
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/core/runtime/resolver-status.properties
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/runtime/maven-metadata.xml
(323 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/runtime/maven-metadata.xml (375
B at 1.1 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/core/runtime/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/core/runtime/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.core:runtime/maven-metadata.xml in apache.snapshots
(http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata org.eclipse:osgi/maven-metadata.xml in
local (/home/kim/.m2/repository)
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/osgi/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/osgi/maven-metadata.xml
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/osgi/maven-metadata.xml
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/osgi/maven-metadata.xml (311
B at 5.0 KB/sec)
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/osgi/maven-metadata.xml (367 B
at 6.0 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/osgi/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/osgi/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/osgi/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata org.eclipse:osgi/maven-metadata.xml in
apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.equinox:common/maven-metadata.xml in local
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
(383 B at 6.6 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/equinox/common/resolver-status.properties
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
(321 B at 5.3 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/equinox/common/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/equinox/common/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.equinox:common/maven-metadata.xml in apache.snapshots
(http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata org.eclipse.core:jobs/maven-metadata.xml
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/core/jobs/maven-metadata.xml
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/jobs/maven-metadata.xml
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/jobs/maven-metadata.xml
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/jobs/maven-metadata.xml
(378 B at 6.6 KB/sec)
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/jobs/maven-metadata.xml
(316 B at 5.1 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/core/jobs/resolver-status.properties
in apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.equinox:common/maven-metadata.xml in local
(/home/kim/.m2/repository)
[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for
org.eclipse.equinox:common/maven-metadata.xml, already updated during
this session.
[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for
org.eclipse.equinox:common/maven-metadata.xml, already updated during
this session.
[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for
org.eclipse.equinox:common/maven-metadata.xml, already updated during
this session.
[DEBUG] Failure to find org.eclipse.equinox:common/maven-metadata.xml in
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval
of apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.equinox:registry/maven-metadata.xml in local
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/registry/maven-metadata.xml
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/registry/maven-metadata.xml
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/equinox/registry/maven-metadata.xml
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/registry/maven-metadata.xml
(323 B at 5.5 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/equinox/registry/resolver-status.properties
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/registry/maven-metadata.xml
(385 B at 6.5 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/equinox/registry/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/equinox/registry/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.equinox:registry/maven-metadata.xml in apache.snapshots
(http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.equinox:preferences/maven-metadata.xml in local
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/preferences/maven-metadata.xml
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/equinox/preferences/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/preferences/maven-metadata.xml
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/preferences/maven-metadata.xml
(388 B at 6.6 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/equinox/preferences/resolver-status.properties
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/preferences/maven-metadata.xml
(330 B at 5.4 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/equinox/preferences/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/equinox/preferences/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.equinox:preferences/maven-metadata.xml in apache.snapshots
(http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.core:contenttype/maven-metadata.xml in local
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/contenttype/maven-metadata.xml
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/contenttype/maven-metadata.xml
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/core/contenttype/maven-metadata.xml
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/contenttype/maven-metadata.xml
(327 B at 5.4 KB/sec)
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/contenttype/maven-metadata.xml
(385 B at 6.8 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/core/contenttype/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/core/contenttype/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/core/contenttype/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.core:contenttype/maven-metadata.xml in apache.snapshots
(http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.equinox:preferences/maven-metadata.xml in local
(/home/kim/.m2/repository)
[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for
org.eclipse.equinox:preferences/maven-metadata.xml, already updated
during this session.
[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for
org.eclipse.equinox:preferences/maven-metadata.xml, already updated
during this session.
[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for
org.eclipse.equinox:preferences/maven-metadata.xml, already updated
during this session.
[DEBUG] Failure to find
org.eclipse.equinox:preferences/maven-metadata.xml in
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval
of apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.equinox:registry/maven-metadata.xml in local
(/home/kim/.m2/repository)
[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for
org.eclipse.equinox:registry/maven-metadata.xml, already updated during
this session.
[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for
org.eclipse.equinox:registry/maven-metadata.xml, already updated during
this session.
[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for
org.eclipse.equinox:registry/maven-metadata.xml, already updated during
this session.
[DEBUG] Failure to find org.eclipse.equinox:registry/maven-metadata.xml
in http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval
of apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/app/1.0.0/app-1.0.0.pom
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/equinox/app/1.0.0/app-1.0.0.pom.lastUpdated
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/app/1.0.0/app-1.0.0.pom*
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/equinox/app/1.0.0/app-1.0.0.pom.lastUpdated
*[WARNING] The POM for org.eclipse.equinox:app:jar:1.0.0 is missing, no
dependency information available*
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.core:resources/maven-metadata.xml in local
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/resources/maven-metadata.xml
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/resources/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/core/resources/maven-metadata.xml
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/resources/maven-metadata.xml
(321 B at 4.1 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/core/resources/resolver-status.properties
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/resources/maven-metadata.xml
(367 B at 4.1 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/core/resources/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/core/resources/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.core:resources/maven-metadata.xml in apache.snapshots
(http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata org.eclipse:ui/maven-metadata.xml in
local (/home/kim/.m2/repository)
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/ui/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/ui/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/ui/maven-metadata.xml
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/ui/maven-metadata.xml (365 B
at 6.0 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/ui/resolver-status.properties
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/ui/maven-metadata.xml (365 B
at 5.7 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/ui/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/ui/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata org.eclipse:ui/maven-metadata.xml in
apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.swt:org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86/maven-metadata.xml in
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/swt/org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86/maven-metadata.xml
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/swt/org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/swt/org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86/maven-metadata.xml
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/swt/org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86/resolver-status.properties
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/swt/org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86/maven-metadata.xml
(353 B at 6.2 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/swt/org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/swt/org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.swt:org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86/maven-metadata.xml in
central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.swt:org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86/maven-metadata.xml in
apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata org.eclipse.ui:ide/maven-metadata.xml in
local (/home/kim/.m2/repository)
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/ui/ide/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/ui/ide/maven-metadata.xml
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/ui/ide/maven-metadata.xml
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/ui/ide/maven-metadata.xml
(323 B at 5.5 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/ui/ide/resolver-status.properties
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/ui/ide/maven-metadata.xml (359
B at 4.5 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/ui/ide/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/ui/ide/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata org.eclipse.ui:ide/maven-metadata.xml in
apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata org.eclipse.ui:views/maven-metadata.xml
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/ui/views/maven-metadata.xml
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/ui/views/maven-metadata.xml
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/ui/views/maven-metadata.xml
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/ui/views/maven-metadata.xml
(329 B at 5.6 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/ui/views/resolver-status.properties
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/ui/views/maven-metadata.xml
(375 B at 6.8 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/ui/views/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/ui/views/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata org.eclipse.ui:views/maven-metadata.xml
in apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.core:runtime/maven-metadata.xml in local
(/home/kim/.m2/repository)
[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for
org.eclipse.core:runtime/maven-metadata.xml, already updated during this
session.
[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for
org.eclipse.core:runtime/maven-metadata.xml, already updated during this
session.
[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for
org.eclipse.core:runtime/maven-metadata.xml, already updated during this
session.
[DEBUG] Failure to find org.eclipse.core:runtime/maven-metadata.xml in
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval
of apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata org.eclipse:help/maven-metadata.xml in
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/help/maven-metadata.xml
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/help/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/help/maven-metadata.xml
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/help/maven-metadata.xml (357 B
at 6.5 KB/sec)
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/help/maven-metadata.xml (311
B at 5.2 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/help/resolver-status.properties
[...]
org.eclipse:ui/maven-metadata.xml, already updated during this session.
[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for
org.eclipse:ui/maven-metadata.xml, already updated during this session.
[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for
org.eclipse:ui/maven-metadata.xml, already updated during this session.
[DEBUG] Failure to find org.eclipse:ui/maven-metadata.xml in
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval
of apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata org.eclipse:swt/maven-metadata.xml in
local (/home/kim/.m2/repository)
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/swt/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/swt/maven-metadata.xml
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/swt/maven-metadata.xml
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/swt/maven-metadata.xml (341 B
at 6.1 KB/sec)
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/swt/maven-metadata.xml (340 B
at 6.4 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/swt/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/swt/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/swt/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata org.eclipse:swt/maven-metadata.xml in
apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata org.eclipse:jface/maven-metadata.xml in
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/jface/maven-metadata.xml
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jface/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/jface/maven-metadata.xml
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jface/maven-metadata.xml (368
B at 6.8 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/jface/resolver-status.properties
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/jface/maven-metadata.xml (322
B at 5.5 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/jface/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/jface/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata org.eclipse:jface/maven-metadata.xml in
apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata org.eclipse:swt/maven-metadata.xml in
local (/home/kim/.m2/repository)
[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for
org.eclipse:swt/maven-metadata.xml, already updated during this session.
[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for
org.eclipse:swt/maven-metadata.xml, already updated during this session.
[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for
org.eclipse:swt/maven-metadata.xml, already updated during this session.
[DEBUG] Failure to find org.eclipse:swt/maven-metadata.xml in
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval
of apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.core:commands/maven-metadata.xml in local
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/core/commands/maven-metadata.xml
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/commands/maven-metadata.xml
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/commands/maven-metadata.xml
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/commands/maven-metadata.xml
(376 B at 6.9 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/core/commands/resolver-status.properties
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/commands/maven-metadata.xml
(330 B at 5.9 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/core/commands/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/core/commands/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.core:commands/maven-metadata.xml in apache.snapshots
[...]
org.eclipse.ui:workbench/maven-metadata.xml in local
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/maven-metadata.xml
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/maven-metadata.xml
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/maven-metadata.xml
(329 B at 5.8 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/resolver-status.properties
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/maven-metadata.xml (375
B at 6.8 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.ui:workbench/maven-metadata.xml in apache.snapshots
(http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.ui.workbench:texteditor/maven-metadata.xml in local
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/texteditor/maven-metadata.xml
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/texteditor/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/texteditor/maven-metadata.xml
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/texteditor/maven-metadata.xml
(386 B at 6.9 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/texteditor/resolver-status.properties
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/texteditor/maven-metadata.xml
(340 B at 5.7 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/texteditor/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/texteditor/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.ui.workbench:texteditor/maven-metadata.xml in
apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.jface:text/maven-metadata.xml in local
(/home/kim/.m2/repository)
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/jface/text/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/jface/text/maven-metadata.xml
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jface/text/maven-metadata.xml
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/jface/text/maven-metadata.xml
(327 B at 5.8 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/jface/text/resolver-status.properties
Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jface/text/maven-metadata.xml
(373 B at 6.5 KB/sec)
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/jface/text/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/jface/text/resolver-status.properties
[DEBUG] Could not find metadata
org.eclipse.jface:text/maven-metadata.xml in apache.snapshots
(http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[DEBUG] org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-cas-editor:jar:2.4.2
[DEBUG]    junit:junit:jar:4.5:test
[DEBUG]    org.apache.uima:uimaj-core:jar:2.4.2:compile
[DEBUG]    org.apache.uima:uimaj-tools:jar:2.4.2:compile
[DEBUG]       org.apache.uima:uimaj-cpe:jar:2.4.2:compile
[DEBUG]          org.apache.uima:uimaj-adapter-vinci:jar:2.4.2:compile
[DEBUG]          org.apache.uima:jVinci:jar:2.4.2:compile
[DEBUG]    org.eclipse.core:runtime:jar:3.9.0-v20130326-1255:provided
[DEBUG]       org.eclipse:osgi:jar:3.9.1-v20130814-1242:provided
[DEBUG]       org.eclipse.equinox:common:jar:3.6.200-v20130402-1505:provided
[DEBUG]       org.eclipse.core:jobs:jar:3.5.300-v20130429-1813:provided
[DEBUG]
org.eclipse.equinox:registry:jar:3.5.301-v20130717-1549:provided
[DEBUG]
org.eclipse.equinox:preferences:jar:3.5.100-v20130422-1538:provided
[DEBUG]
org.eclipse.core:contenttype:jar:3.4.200-v20130326-1255:provided
[DEBUG]       org.eclipse.equinox:app:jar:1.0.0:provided
[DEBUG]    org.eclipse.core:resources:jar:3.3.0-v20070604:provided
[DEBUG]       org.eclipse.core:expressions:jar:3.3.0-v20070606-0010:provided
[DEBUG]       org.eclipse.core:filesystem:jar:1.1.0-v20070606:provided
[DEBUG]    org.eclipse:ui:jar:3.3.0-I20070614-0800:provided
[DEBUG]       org.eclipse:swt:jar:3.3.0-v3346:provided
[DEBUG]       org.eclipse:jface:jar:3.3.0-I20070606-0010:provided
[DEBUG]       org.eclipse.ui:workbench:jar:3.3.0-I20070608-1100:provided
[DEBUG]
org.eclipse.jface:databinding:jar:1.1.0-I20070606-0010:provided
[DEBUG]
org.eclipse.core:databinding:jar:1.0.0-I20070606-0010:provided
[DEBUG]
org.eclipse.swt:org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86:jar:3.2.1:provided
[DEBUG]    org.eclipse.ui:ide:jar:3.3.0-I20070620:provided
[DEBUG]       org.eclipse:help:jar:3.3.0-v20070524:provided
[DEBUG]       org.eclipse.update:configurator:jar:3.2.100-v20070615:provided
[DEBUG]       org.eclipse.update:core:jar:3.2.100-v20070615:provided
[DEBUG]          org.eclipse.core:net:jar:1.0.0-I20070531:provided
[DEBUG]       org.eclipse.update:ui:jar:3.2.100-v20070615:provided
[DEBUG]       org.eclipse.ui:forms:jar:3.3.0-v20070511:provided
[DEBUG]    org.eclipse.ui:views:jar:3.2.100-I20070319-0010:provided
[DEBUG]
org.eclipse.ui.workbench:texteditor:jar:3.3.0-v20070606-0010:provided
[DEBUG]    org.eclipse.jface:text:jar:3.3.0-v20070606-0010:provided
[DEBUG]       org.eclipse:text:jar:3.3.0-v20070606-0010:provided
[DEBUG]       org.eclipse.core:commands:jar:3.3.0-I20070605-0010:provided
[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/app/1.0.0/app-1.0.0.jar
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/equinox/app/1.0.0/app-1.0.0.jar.lastUpdated
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/app/1.0.0/app-1.0.0.jar
[DEBUG] Writing resolution tracking file
/home/kim/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/equinox/app/1.0.0/app-1.0.0.jar.lastUpdated
[INFO]
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 4.756s
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Nov 12 13:35:49 MST 2013
[INFO] Final Memory: 8M/113M
[INFO]
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project uimaj-ep-cas-editor: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-cas-editor:jar:2.4.2: Could not find artifact
org.eclipse.equinox:app:jar:1.0.0 in eclipsePlugins
(http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse) -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to
execute goal on project uimaj-ep-cas-editor: Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-cas-editor:jar:2.4.2:
Could not find artifact org.eclipse.equinox:app:jar:1.0.0 in
eclipsePlugins (http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleDependencyResolver.getDependencies(LifecycleDependencyResolver.java:210)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleDependencyResolver.resolveProjectDependencies(LifecycleDependencyResolver.java:117)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.ensureDependenciesAreResolved(MojoExecutor.java:258)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:201)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:320)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
        at
        at
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.project.DependencyResolutionException: Could
not resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-cas-editor:jar:2.4.2: Could not find artifact
org.eclipse.equinox:app:jar:1.0.0 in eclipsePlugins
(http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultProjectDependenciesResolver.resolve(DefaultProjectDependenciesResolver.java:189)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleDependencyResolver.getDependencies(LifecycleDependencyResolver.java:185)
        ... 22 more
Caused by: org.sonatype.aether.resolution.DependencyResolutionException:
Could not find artifact org.eclipse.equinox:app:jar:1.0.0 in
eclipsePlugins (http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse)
        at
org.sonatype.aether.impl.internal.DefaultRepositorySystem.resolveDependencies(DefaultRepositorySystem.java:375)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultProjectDependenciesResolver.resolve(DefaultProjectDependenciesResolver.java:183)
        ... 23 more
Caused by: org.sonatype.aether.resolution.ArtifactResolutionException:
Could not find artifact org.eclipse.equinox:app:jar:1.0.0 in
eclipsePlugins (http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse)
        at
org.sonatype.aether.impl.internal.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:538)
        at
org.sonatype.aether.impl.internal.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifacts(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:216)
        at
org.sonatype.aether.impl.internal.DefaultRepositorySystem.resolveDependencies(DefaultRepositorySystem.java:358)
        ... 24 more
Caused by: org.sonatype.aether.transfer.ArtifactNotFoundException: Could
not find artifact org.eclipse.equinox:app:jar:1.0.0 in eclipsePlugins
(http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse)
        at
org.sonatype.aether.connector.wagon.WagonRepositoryConnector$4.wrap(WagonRepositoryConnector.java:947)
        at
org.sonatype.aether.connector.wagon.WagonRepositoryConnector$4.wrap(WagonRepositoryConnector.java:941)
        at
org.sonatype.aether.connector.wagon.WagonRepositoryConnector$GetTask.run(WagonRepositoryConnector.java:669)
        at
org.sonatype.aether.util.concurrency.RunnableErrorForwarder$1.run(RunnableErrorForwarder.java:60)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException

So it looks like it is trying to build against version 1.0.0.

*Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/app/1.0.0/app-1.0.0.pom

**[WARNING] The POM for org.eclipse.equinox:app:jar:1.0.0 is missing, no
dependency information available*

When using wget to get this file I get the following:

wget -O -
"http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/app/1.0.0/app-1.0.0.pom"
--2013-11-12 13:39:18--
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/app/1.0.0/app-1.0.0.pom
Resolving repo1.maven.org... 199.27.77.184, 199.27.77.185
Connecting to repo1.maven.org|199.27.77.184|:80... connected.
2013-11-12 13:39:18 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kim Ebert <ki...@perfectsearchcorp.com>.
Hi Richard,

I am not specifying any mirrors either. The download process access the
public maven repos, but fails for this particular eclipse package.

On one machine I have it uses the following mirror.

Downloaded:
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/ant/ant/1.7.1/ant-1.7.1.jar
(1292 KB at 581.7 KB/sec)

On the other machine it happens to choose the following mirror.

Downloaded:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/3.3.0-I20070608-1100/workbench-3.3.0-I20070608-1100.jar
(3659 KB at 52.2 KB/sec)

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kim Ebert <ki...@perfectsearchcorp.com>.
Hi Richard,

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kim Ebert <ki...@perfectsearchcorp.com>.
Hi Marshall,

I can access the directory at
http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/app/1.0.0-v20070423/

../
app-1.0.0-v20070423.jar                            07-Jun-2007
21:48               73523
app-1.0.0-v20070423.jar.md5                        07-Jun-2007
21:48                  32
app-1.0.0-v20070423.jar.sha1                       07-Jun-2007
21:48                  40
app-1.0.0-v20070423.pom                            07-Jun-2007
21:48                 777
app-1.0.0-v20070423.pom.md5                        07-Jun-2007
21:48                  32
app-1.0.0-v20070423.pom.sha1                       07-Jun-2007
21:48                  40

When I run the command

mvn help:effective-pom

I get the following: