Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by ling miao <li...@apache.org> on 2020/08/17 04:24:28 UTC

[DISCUSS] Ready to release version 0.13.0

Hi all,

It has been more than 3 months since the last release of version 0.12,
during which we have also added many important features.

Now, we are ready to release version 0.13, this release is expected to
include the following content:

# New Feature
## Query
+ Support bitmap intersect. (#3571)
+ Support `INTO OUTFILE` to export query result. (#3584)
+ Support spill to disk in sort and windows function. (#3820)
+ Add framework of materialized view selector and support more function in
mv. (#4014)

+ Support InPredicate in delete statement. (#4006)

## Load
+ Support load json-data into Doris by RoutineLoad or StreamLoad. (#3553)
+ Support spark load (#3418) etc.
+ Support modify routine load job. (#4158)

## Plugin
+ [Extension] Logstash Doris output plugin. (#3800)

## Config
+ [config] Support to modify configs when BE is running without restarting
(#3264)
+ [New Feature] Support setting replica quota in db level (#3283)

# Enhancement
+ [Optimize][Delete] Simplify the delete process to make it fast (#3191)
+ [Enhancement] documents rebuild with Vuepress
+ [Query Plan]Support simple transitivity on join predicate pushdown (#3453)
+ Non blocking OlapTableSink (#3143)
+ [TxxMgr] Support txn management in db level and use ArrayDeque to improve
txn task performance (#3369)
+ [DynamicPartition] Optimize the rule of creating dynamic partition (#3679)
+ [Enhancement] Improve the performance of query with IN predicate  (#3694)
+ [optimize] Optimize spark load/broker load reading parquet format file
(#3878)
+ [webserver] Make BE webserver more pretty (#4050)
+ [webserver] Introduce mustache to simplify BE's website render (#4062)
+ [Compaction] Add delayed deletion of rowsets function, fix -230 error.
(#4039)
+ [CodeRefactor] Modify FE modules (#4146)

If you have any important functions that are in progress and related to
version 0.13. It has not been incorporated into the master, please reply to
me by email.

Ling Miao

Re: Re: [DISCUSS] Ready to release version 0.13.0

Posted by ling miao <li...@apache.org>.
OK

Ling Miao

陈明雨 <mo...@163.com> 于2020年8月17日周一 下午1:41写道:

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.

Posted by ling miao <li...@apache.org>.
Sure.

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
Hi Ling:

Posted by 张彬彬 <zh...@126.com>.

Hi ,
    I will add the source code of [Orthogonal Bitmap Udaf] in Version 0.13.  The PR links is
   https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/pull/4198

在 2020-08-19 11:08:44,"ling miao" <li...@apache.org> 写道:

Posted by ling miao <li...@apache.org>.
+ ZhangBinBin