Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Hervé Dumont <hd...@club-internet.fr> on 2001/01/09 21:36:03 UTC

French translation

Hi there,
is there anybody involved in a french of the apache 2.0 documentation ?
I'd like to participate to translate some pages and I'd like to know if
there
is anybody already involved in this task.

Hervé Dumont

Re: French translation

Posted by Eric Cholet <ch...@logilune.com>.
On 01/10/01 00:44:38 +0000 Tony Finch mumbled:
> Benoit Garnier <bu...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>> "Hervé Dumont" <hd...@club-internet.fr> wrote:
>>>
>>> is there anybody involved in a french of the apache 2.0
>>> documentation ? I'd like to participate to translate some pages and
>>> I'd like to know if there is anybody already involved in this task.
>>
>> Well, I'd like to be involved in such a project. I've already translated
>> some of the FAQ pages (1.3 version), but nothing was made officially.
>> Is there anybody else interested?
>
> This is the place to organize it. If you post translated files here
> then one of the committers will add them to the repository, and if you
> create enough work for us we'll give you commit access to :-)
>
> Tony 9whose French doesn't extend much beyond "Je m'apelle Tony").

s/apelle/appelle/ :)

While I don't currently have the time to get fully involved in a
translation project, I'll be glad to review the files and commit
them.

--
Eric

Re: French translation

Posted by Tony Finch <do...@dotat.at>.
Benoit Garnier <bu...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>"Hervé Dumont" <hd...@club-internet.fr> wrote:
>>
>> is there anybody involved in a french of the apache 2.0
>> documentation ? I'd like to participate to translate some pages and
>> I'd like to know if there is anybody already involved in this task.
>
>Well, I'd like to be involved in such a project. I've already translated
>some of the FAQ pages (1.3 version), but nothing was made officially.
>Is there anybody else interested?

This is the place to organize it. If you post translated files here
then one of the committers will add them to the repository, and if you
create enough work for us we'll give you commit access to :-)

Tony 9whose French doesn't extend much beyond "Je m'apelle Tony").
--
f.a.n.finch    fanf@covalent.net    dot@dotat.at
"There are flying saucers. There's no doubt they are

Re: French translation

Posted by Benoit Garnier <bu...@wanadoo.fr>.
Hello,

Well, I'd like to be involved in such a project. I've already translated
some of the FAQ pages (1.3 version), but nothing was made officially.
Is there anybody else interested?

Regards

        Benoît Garnier.