Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk> on 2009/08/26 17:42:39 UTC

Re: gadget architecture question

Oliver,
shindig-dev is going to be a better place to ask this sort of question.
General is for managing *all* incubator projects.

cc'd to Shindig (but you will need to subscribe there to see the
response :))
Ian

Posted by okrohne <ok...@yahoo.de>.
Hi,

yes, I found the shinding-dev some hours later.
I will ask my next question there.

sorry,
Oliver

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.
[-general]
The opensocial spec group would be an even better place.

The short answer is yes.

To make this work, however, you need to make sure that the container that
you installed the gadget into supports oauth. If it does, you can now use
gadgets.io.makeRequest to perform oauth requests against the REST or RPC
endpoints of social network A.