Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Roshan Lakmal <ro...@iit.ac.lk> on 2014/05/01 20:20:26 UTC

Re: [GSoC 2014] - SIS-43 - GUI Client for SIS

Hi,

Last one and a half week I got some background knowledge about Spatial
Information System and apache sis. Now I started looking at JavaFX.

I can create a "sis-javafx" (or any other name) module for you if you wish.
> I suggest to work directly on the JDK8 branch - would it be okay for you?

Yes, it will be great.

> Do you plan to use JavaFX Scene Builder [1] for designing the graphical
> user interface? This tool is integrated in NetBeans, but I don't know
> about Eclipse...

I'm more familiar using eclipse for development but I'm really happy to try
this.

cheers,

Roshan Lakmal
Undergraduate [at] IIT

Re: [GSoC 2014] - SIS-43 - GUI Client for SIS

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me too!

Posted by Joe White <wh...@gmail.com>.
+1