Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "mohddanish27744@gmail.com" <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/18 10:58:54 UTC

struts xml validation

hello every one.
I was unable to find out this so i posted here.
i am using struts1.2.
and also validating it using the validation.xml entries.
i am writing the code as shown in figure.
I want to validate the email id if the user has not given the userid filed
If user has not given the user id and email then a message must be prompted
stating at least fill one field.
If user provide the email then email validation must be done.
Thank you in advance
its urgent please help.
http://struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com/file/n5495012/untitled.bmp