Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Sven Wesley <sv...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/20 00:12:45 UTC

ConvertTree.java in wrong package

Hi,

The class ConvertTree seems to be defined in wrong package. I searched the
archive and the only message I found about the class is that it's added in
svn version 745407 (from 18 feb).
It's in package folder (application/content/src/) org.ofbiz.content but the
class package is defined as org.ofbiz.content.tree.

Regards,
Sven

Re: ConvertTree.java in wrong package

Posted by "risalitim@gmail.com" <ri...@gmail.com>.