Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Dave Barr <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/07 23:47:57 UTC

KAFKA-139 (Scala 2.9)

Is there any movement on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-139 ?  The last update is
in April.

This is one of our biggest remaining issues (along with KAFKA-278 and
some others) with respect to going live with Kafka.  Everything else
we are writing today is Scala 2.9.  Twitter no longer even publishes
2.8 artifacts anymore, I'm told.

--Dave

Re: KAFKA-139 (Scala 2.9)

Posted by Evan chan <ev...@ooyala.com>.
I completely agree.  I maintain a fork of Kafka that runs on 2.9.  Would like to stop doing that.

-Evan
Carry your candle, run to the darkness
Seek out the helpless, deceived and poor
Hold out your candle for all to see it
Take your candle, and go light your world

Re: KAFKA-139 (Scala 2.9)

Posted by Joe Stein <cr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Evan!

--