Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Moataz Omar <mo...@i12.com> on 2002/09/02 17:03:52 UTC

a row starts a new page

Dear All,

How to make a row in table start from the beging of the page [if and only if ] the remaining area of the previous page cannot take the entire row.

I mean I don't want the row to be splited between the two pages .

Best Regards
Moataz

Re: a row starts a new page

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Moataz Omar wrote:
> How to make a row in table start from the beging of the page [if and only if ] the remaining area of the previous page cannot take the entire row.
>
> I mean I don't want the row to be splited between the two pages .

You want to set keep-together="always" on the rows in
question.

J.Pietschmann