Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2006/08/18 22:55:57 UTC

Documentation merged from trunk to 10.2 branch. Double commits now required.

I have merged documentation changes from the trunk into the 10.2 branch
down through subversion revision 432716. From now on, documentation
changes will need to be committed to both the trunk and to the 10.2 branch.

Regards,
-Rick

Re: Documentation merged from trunk to 10.2 branch. Double commits now required.

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Andrew,

You are right. The documentation branch is not as likely to accumulate
new features as the code trunk is. The documentation merge was pretty
straightforward. I rely on your judgement that this will be less
onerous. Let's do as you propose and just commit doc changes to the
trunk next week. I'll do a mega merge before generating the next candidate.

Regards,
-Rick

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.