Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/24 17:30:15 UTC

focus component

Hi guys!

I wrote a simple component that can set the focus in any form control
across multiple submissions, this is useful to control form
navigation.

How to use:

In jsp (before close h:form):

<s:focus id="focus" component="txtId" />

in managed bean:

private HtmlFocus  focus;
focus	= (HtmlFocus)form.findComponent("focus");
focus.setComponent("txtNome");

--
Yours truly (Atenciosamente),

Rogério

Re: focus component

Posted by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com>.
Yeah Martin, i opened a jira for this component.

Re: focus component

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
looks good.

--