Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Tanvir Ahmed <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2011/11/30 03:03:55 UTC

Tomcat server crash problem

Can any one tell me is there is a memory limit for Tomcat 5.0.27? I use 32-bit OS. When my tomcat use more then 2GB of memoery is is being crashed. How can i increase this memory limit? or please tell me why this happening?

RE: Tomcat server crash problem

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Tanvir Ahmed [mailto:tanvir_csedu@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Tomcat server crash problem

> Can any one tell me is there is a memory limit for Tomcat 5.0.27?

A) This is not a topic for the developers list.

B) Your question has already been answered on the users list today.

C) Your Tomcat version has not been supported for quite some time.

 - Chuck