Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by John Moylan <jo...@nuatech.net> on 2008/02/07 16:06:07 UTC

Cookie encryption

Hi,

I am trying to read roller cookies for SSO from another app, but I
can't find any reference to the cookie encryption that Roller uses for
it's "Rememberme" cookies? I understand that there is a salt in the
roller properties file, but what else is used to generate the hash?

Thanks,
John

Re: Cookie encryption

Posted by John Moylan <jo...@nuatech.net>.
username + ":" + expiryTime + ":" + Md5Hex(username + ":" + expiryTime +
":" + password + ":" + key)

Thanks

Re: Cookie encryption

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.