Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by mua rachmann <mu...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/10 03:37:20 UTC

Introduction & GSoC interested Student

Hello everyone, I am Mua Laurent a computer engineering student from the
faculty of Engineering and Technology at the University of Buea Cameroon. I
am an open source enthusiast and joined OS last year. I am loving the
experience and would love to contribute in this organization under the
Fineract project. I have read over through it an i love its objectives for
the unbanked and underbanked. This is a common problem faced back here in
my community and i would love to help contribute to this project as i see
it as a means to improve my skill set and learn from experienced devs
around the globe. I have a good understanding of java, python , html5, css3
, javascript and go programming language. I look forward in working with
you guys to better my experience in open source. Also i am interested in
this years GSoC. I have already gone through the docs and guides on how to
install. I have just one question i am on a mac OS will the ubuntu
installation guide follow through?. Thanks

Re: Introduction & GSoC interested Student

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Mua,

Welcome to our community. We are happy to see you here.

I would urge you to take a look at these links.

This is to get you started as a contributor with Fineract CN: Link
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Contributor%27s+Zone>

   1. Getting Started Doc
   <
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Getting+Started+Docs?src=contextnavpagetreemode

   2. Take Your First Steps
   <
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Take+Your+First+Steps>
   3. Key Design Principles
   <
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Key+Design+Principles>
   4. Coding Conventions
   <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Coding+Conventions>

These are the repositories: Apache Fineract
<https://github.com/search?q=org%3Aapache+fineract>

This is a link to how to import the microservices into Intellij - Link
<
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Importing+Fineract+CN+Microservices+Into+IntelliJ

--
Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA