Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by Sergio Gonzalez <sa...@sky.net.co> on 2001/08/09 22:40:10 UTC

Hi. Got a problem with Prototype mismatch

Hello.

Maybe this topic was already covered before. I'm new to the list and I
already took a look into the mail list archive, but I couldn't find an
answer so I ask this again:

I recently compile and install apache with mod_perl (1.3.20 and 1.26
respectively).
When I run an script using Apache::ASP interpreter I got this reading my
global.asa file

errors compiling global.asa: maybe use strict error: Prototype mismatch: sub
Apache::ASP::Compiles::_home_sagonzal_public_html___global_asa::update_history
()

the function that makes this happen is like:

sub update_history {

  my ($trans, $login, $other)=@_;

  }

(nothing weird).... I used to use it in a CGI script (the simple way
"/cgi-bin/script_that_has_sub.cgi").

I just made a copy paste, and now it doesn't work.

What should be the problem?. How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance for the help.

PD: Thanks Joshua for the mail list address.

Sergio Alejandro Gonzalez
Director Operativo
SkyNet de Colombia.
Bogota, Colombia, South America.