Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kunthar <ku...@gmx.net> on 2004/07/09 08:57:32 UTC

Re: I've officially bored of your stupid blah blahs

Guys,

Everyday nearly 120 new mail drops to this list. Should we have to
listen your important blah blahs??? Why i should define bunch of filters
at all.
Is there any moderator watches this???
Stop this and continue this lovely discussion from your private mails
please...
Shame on you cause i have to remind you that where a hell you are...
If you agree please do not response by writing some other crap, response
by showing your silence...

Gokhan

Posted by Ivan Jouikov <iv...@comcast.net>.
That conversation ended about 2 days ago, I don’t know why are you bringing this up now...

---