Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vaibhav Jungay <va...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/16 12:11:48 UTC

faultString: org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDException: javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Null serializer factory specified

Hi,
I get the above error when i try to deploy wsdd to my weblogic 8.1 app
server.  I feel its because of typeMapping tag. Can somebody help me
pls...

The wsdd is

<!-- Use this file to deploy some handlers/chains and services      -->
<!-- Two ways to do this:                                           -->
<!--   java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd          -->
<!--      after the axis server is running                          -->
<!-- or                                                             -->
<!--   java org.apache.axis.utils.Admin client|server deploy.wsdd   -->
<!--      from the same directory that the Axis engine runs         -->

<deployment
    xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"

  <!-- Services from SimpleService WSDL service -->

  <service name="SimpleServiceSOAP" provider="java:RPC"
style="document" use="literal">
      <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace" value="http://ttdev.com/ss"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement" value="SimpleService"/>
      <parameter name="schemaUnqualified" value="http://ttdev.com/ss"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="SimpleServiceSOAP"/>
      <parameter name="className"
value="com.myproject.simpleservice.SimpleServiceSOAPImpl"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="SimpleService"/>
      <parameter name="typeMappingVersion" value="1.2"/>
      <operation name="concat" qname="concat"
returnQName="concatResponse" returnType="rtns:string"
xmlns:rtns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
soapAction="http://ttdev.com/ss/NewOperation" >
        <parameter qname="pns:concatRequest"
xmlns:pns="http://ttdev.com/ss" type="tns:>concatRequest"
xmlns:tns="http://ttdev.com/ss"/>
      </operation>
      <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="concat"/>

      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://ttdev.com/ss"
        qname="ns:>concatRequest"
        type="java:com.myproject.simpleservice.ConcatRequest"
        encodingStyle=""
      />
  </service>
</deployment>

RE: faultString: org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDException: javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Null serializer factory specified

Posted by "Vaibhav@Jungay" <va...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Sietse !!!!!

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/faultString%3A-org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDException%3A-javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException%3A-Null-serializer-factory-specified-tf4820612.html#a13792008

Posted by si...@bt.com.
> [...]

        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServl
etContext.java:3892)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.
java:2766)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:224)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:183)

sietsenicolaas.tenhoeve wrote:

> Hi Vaibhav,
>
> It looks that your typemapping got some typos.
>
>       <typeMapping
>         xmlns:ns="http://ttdev.com/ss"
>         qname="ns:>concatRequest" <------------- (ns:>concatRequest
> without '>' I guess)
>         type="java:com.myproject.simpleservice.ConcatRequest"
> <---------- (type=... Without "java:com")

> deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory"

-->
> <!--   java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd
-->
> <!--      after the axis server is running
-->
> <!-- or
-->

Posted by "Vaibhav@Jungay" <va...@gmail.com>.
[...]
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:348)

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/faultString%3A-org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDException%3A-javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException%3A-Null-serializer-factory-specified-tf4820612.html#a13791718