Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by bbuzzard <bi...@cox.net> on 2014/07/17 15:31:27 UTC

Having problems setting up ActiveMQ Network Bridge

I'm trying to set up Karak/Activemq-5.10.0/Camel-2.13.0 Network Bridge on
machine 1 to connect to Stand-alone ActiveMQ-5.10.0/Camel-2.13.0 on machine
2, but I see in my Karaf logs for machine 1 that I'm missing my
username/password.  Where do I set the username/password?

I'm attaching my log and my activewmq.xml file from machine 1.
karaf.log <http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/n4034272/karaf.log>   and
activemq.xml <http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/n4034272/activemq.xml>

Re: Having problems setting up ActiveMQ Network Bridge

Posted by bbuzzard <bi...@cox.net>.
I found the fix almost by accident.  I asked Google to look for
"networkbridge and username" and found an example where the userName and
password where attributes of the networkConnection element, so I tied it and
it worked.  I don't yet know why I needed the userName/password and if
someone can explain that I would appreciate it, but I'm glad it's working
now.