Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ahmed Ashour <as...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/27 22:05:12 UTC

Re: site.xml specs

Dear Dennis,

Thanks a lot for the help, but I have already read them, still don't know how to configure the website.

Specifically, there is a need to know how to edit the index page, how to change the overall website template, how to change the navigation tree, how to add links to other pages.

Thanks again.

Yours,
Ahmed Ashour

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Ahmed Ashour wrote:
> Dear Dennis,
>
> Thanks a lot for the help, but I have already read them, still don't know how to configure the website.
>
> Specifically, there is a need to know how to edit the index page, how to change the overall website template, how to change the navigation tree, how to add links to other pages.

How to change overall website template is linked from
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/examples/sitedescriptor.html
that I sent before:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/examples/creatingskins.html

As for the other questions: are you sure that you read the links I sent
you? Because the answers are all in there. Take a look at the example
site.xml and play around with.

--
Dennis Lundberg