Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Heritier Arnaud <ah...@axway.com> on 2004/07/07 17:00:19 UTC

RE : [vote] plugin releases

Hello Brett.

Can you wait 2 or 3 days before to release the javadoc plugin.

I would like to remove the usage of sourceModifications which creates a lot of problems.

I think it is the better solution as we talked about it in the thread "Javadoc Plugin Change - What is better ?"

After that I'll close the issues MPJAVADOC-28 and MPJAVADOC-29.

Arnaud

Re: RE : [vote] plugin releases

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
I'm ok with it as long as we're documented it as a removal of
functionality along with the fixing of bugs.

RE: RE : [vote] plugin releases

Posted by Arnaud Heritier <ah...@apache.org>.

Re: RE : [vote] plugin releases

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.