Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Donald Kwakkel <dk...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/20 21:17:28 UTC

tomee webapp installation

Hi, I downloaded tomee-plus-webapp-7.0.4.war and followed installation
instructions. When opening http://localhost:8080/tomee and provided
credentials, it gives 404 for bootstrap.min.css/js and jquery.min.js. When
searching in webapps/tomee, I did not find these files. Am I correct the
war is missing these? And how to fix this?

Kind Regards, Donald

Re: tomee webapp installation