Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Toni Casueps <ca...@hotmail.com> on 2006/06/26 10:01:06 UTC

match text in html parts

I am receiving the same spam repeatedly but each message is different. I
only identified a small part in the HTML which is always the same. I created
a 'body' rule but it doesn't work. Is there other rule types apart from
'body' and 'header'?

Re: match text in html parts

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@comcast.net>.
Toni Casueps wrote:

> I am receiving the same spam repeatedly but each message is different.
> I only identified a small part in the HTML which is always the same. I
> created a 'body' rule but it doesn't work. Is there other rule types
> apart from 'body' and 'header'?
Yes there are other several kinds of rules.

If you want to match html tags, use "rawbody".

If you want to match link targets, use "uri".

See also: http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/WritingRules

(section titled: Advanced rule types (meta, uri, rawbody and friends))