Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/07 19:25:07 UTC

Re: OFBiz Blog – Febraury 2018 Update

Great work again, and very exciting times ahead.

On Mar 7, 2018 5:12 PM, "Sharan Foga" <sh...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi Everyone

You can find the details of our monthly blog update at the link below::

https://s.apache.org/rJj9

Our blog updates are a collaborative effort, so thanks Pranay, Michael and
Jacques for their continued help in reviewing, providing feedback and
helping preparing it.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: OFBiz Blog – Febraury 2018 Update

Posted by Allan Zarsuela <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sharan,

Please include me in the attendance for the Skype meeting last Feb. 27,
2018 in the documentation.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Documentation+Skype+Call%3A+February+2018

Thanks!

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 11:25 PM, Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilaments@gmail.com