Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Xavier Drudis Ferran <xd...@ambarinformatica.com> on 2008/06/12 14:10:50 UTC

Re: pushing REST support in axis2 a little beyond sanity ?

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 05:26:53PM +0200, Xavier Drudis Ferran wrote:

> Of course. That'd be a kind of last resort. I'll try 1.4 when I can.
> Thank you.

Sorry for keeping so long without trying whether Axis2  1.4
solves AXIS2-3771 for me, but I finally stole a moment to try
it and found Axis2 1.4 can't generate code for my project because
the schema in the wsdl has targetNamespace=""
(I filed issued AXIS2-3851 because it looks like a regression,
it worked with 1.3)

Don't bother to point me to the commit fixing 3771 because I won't
have time to try it right now, I'm afraid, I'll ask in the future
if I have time.

Sorry about lack of time for tracking my own issues :(

--
Xavi Drudis Ferran
xdrudis@ambarinformatica.com