Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Florian Hockmann <fh...@florian-hockmann.de> on 2017/08/03 16:46:43 UTC

[DISCUSS] Gremlin.Net prerelease to nuget.org

Hi,

the current version of Gremlin.Net already includes an early version of
a C# GLV together with a default driver. Stephen published a version of
Gremlin.Net to staging.nuget.org when it was not yet merged to a release
branch:

https://staging.nuget.org/packages/Gremlin.Net

Now that Gremlin.Net is merged into master and tp32 and all tests pass,
I think that it is ready for a prerelease on the official NuGet repo
nuget.org. Once we have a first version there, some users will probably
try it out and we can get some feedback.
So, do you see any issues that need to be resolved before we can publish it?

Stephen: Could you publish it or should I do it with my own nuget.org
account?

Regards,
Florian

Re: [DISCUSS] Gremlin.Net prerelease to nuget.org

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
I think it's probably ok to get the pre-release done. I'd propose we do it
all at once when we set up to release 3.3.0/3.2.6/3.1.8 in the next couple
weeks. I've been on vacation for the last week and planned to reassess
where we stand for release on Tuesday. I'll send an email with thoughts on
all of this then and we'll see what everyone thinks.