Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> on 2007/09/20 05:50:34 UTC

Simple bug in AliasKeyManager

in org.ofbiz.base.util.AliasKeyManager, chooseClientAlias has 2 nested
loops; the inner loop uses the index variable from the outer loop
correctly.  Could someone please fix it?  I've got a rather large set of
changes that make it hard for me to file a separate patch.

svk diff /job/ofbiz/ofbiz-svn|diffstat

Re: Simple bug in AliasKeyManager

Posted by Al Byers <by...@automationgroups.com>.
ok, i just changed line 51 to:
                   if (this.alias.equals(aliases[x])) {
I did not even compile, so let me know if that was not the right change.
-Al

Posted by Al Byers <by...@automationgroups.com>.
I will take a look at it.

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.