Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Norbert Rieger <No...@klt-ag.de> on 2001/10/17 10:22:25 UTC

Turbine Support For MS SQLServer

I've seen that Turbine supports several databases like oracle, mysql,
sybase, postgres, etc.

Unfortunately we have to support MS's SQLServer database. Therefore I'm
looking for an (real) implementation for the database adaptor (class
DBMSSQL).

I've seen the HowTo, but if somebody has done this job....

So, if there is someone with this implementation (eventually including
the database scripts for the TURBINE_ tables) please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Norbert

Re: Turbine Support For MS SQLServer

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
"Norbert Rieger" <No...@klt-ag.de> writes:

> I've seen that Turbine supports several databases like oracle, mysql,
> sybase, postgres, etc.
>
> Unfortunately we have to support MS's SQLServer database. Therefore I'm
> looking for an (real) implementation for the database adaptor (class
> DBMSSQL).

An adaptEr for MS SQL has existed forever.  Gonzalo recently even
added a driver specific for version 7.