Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> on 2019/03/09 08:36:35 UTC

Fineract slack channel

Hey fine Fineracters!

The ASF has a Slack instance.  Anyone who has an apache.org email address
can sign up:

https://the-asf.slack.com/

I created a Fineract channel there nearly two years ago.  I suspect it's
not widely known (there are currently 7 members there), so I wanted to
advertise it to you again.  If you are a slack user please join!

https://the-asf.slack.com/messages/C4QPZURQQ/

This could be a good place to help other Fineract committers, or to just
chat.  Please remember to bring decision making, and general helpful
information back to this list or our other more public infrastructure.

If you'd like to join, and need help, please ask.

Best Regards,
Myrle

Re: Fineract slack channel

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.
Thanks for the reminder Myrle. I just joined.