Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Jason McKerr <mc...@nacse.org> on 2003/03/13 21:26:10 UTC

Primary Key problem

I'm still using 0.9.8 and I'm having a primary key issue.  I put a
record into the database (Oracle) through a SQL client, and just fill in
the primary key.  Then when I start up and do a select, the primary key
that is being shown is one that is generated by OJB, even though the one
in the database is different.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? This is very frustrating because right
now, it seems that I can only add records through OJB and not any other
way!

Any ideas on this would be much appreciated.

Jason