Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Mathieu CARBONNEAUX <in...@ch2o.info> on 2007/02/05 23:22:50 UTC

Re: [info@ch2o.info] Re: mod_memcache??

interesting idea !!!

i use memcache (with libmemcache) in my from auth module (http://authmemcookie.sourceforge.net/)!
my next step is to try to use apr_memcache in place of libmemcache... (by my primary goal is to make posible to use my module on old 2.0 apache version that user older apr&apr-util than 0.9.5...)

but your addition while simplify the use of apr_memcache!

if i anderstand your idea is to developpe module to make apr_memcache connection pool like mod_dbi_pool (http://www.outoforder.cc/projects/apache/mod_dbi_pool/) ?

Regards,
Mathieu

  _____