Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Daryl Robbins/MxI Technologies <da...@mxi.com> on 2004/07/29 16:38:54 UTC

EJB's and Skeletons

I have been attempting to setup Axis to access some of our session beans
for quite some time now, but I am running into a number of issues.

We are using WebLogic Server 8.1 as our application server. To generate the
Web Services, we are running an ant script from the build process in
JBuilder.

The major problems are:

(1) When I expose the EJB directory under WebLogic, the parameter names do
not get picked up. This issue also seems to be present for Bea's WS
implementation. I resolved this in Axis by generating a skeleton.

(2) There however does not appear to be a way to automatically generate a
skeleton implementation that wraps my session bean.

Anyone had similar problems and/or have an idea how I can get around this?
There are a lot of beans that must be exposed, so I want to automate the
procedure as much as possible. Thanks.

Daryl Robbins,
Developer, Strategic Technology

Mxi Technologies Ltd.
1430 Blair Place, Suite 800
Ottawa, ON, Canada
K1J 9N2

E: daryl.robbins@mxi.com
T: 613.747.4698 ext. 484
F: 613.747.1909
www.mxi.com

"From the flight line to the bottom line"