Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mvsunil <mv...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/03 11:37:05 UTC

JDBC Componenet Batch update

Hi

Is it possible to do a batch update using the JDBC component ?? I have to do
an update in the main table and an insert history table.I tried with
multicast pipeline but the records in the history table are inserted even
when the record doesnt exists in the main table.

Thanks,
Sunil.

RE: JDBC Componenet Batch update

Posted by Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk>.
Hi

The camel-jdbc component is a simple JDBC component. There are better solutions to do this in a POJO class using for instance spring JdbcTemplate.

Saying that we love contributions in the Camel, so if you fancy improving the component to support your needs then please give a go:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/contributing.html

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet