Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Lukas Zapletal <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/17 07:49:07 UTC

Java 1.4

Hello,

will CXF work under JRE 1.4? It seems the source code isuses 5.0 syntax...

--
Lukas Zapletal
http://lukas.zapletalovi.com

RE: Java 1.4

Posted by Christopher Moesel <Ch...@avid.com>.
OK-- I've edited the wiki page to indicate that any users wishing to try
retrotranslator should read this thread first (with a link to it on
nabble).

-Chris

Posted by "Roelofsen, Roman" <Ro...@iona.com>.
I tried.