Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/20 18:30:06 UTC

Jenkins Builds

Hi,
Two questions
- does anyone know why we seem to be running unstable builds most of the
time? This may just be Jenkins...
- does anyone know why the builds attempt iteratively to build various
modules?

Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Jenkins Builds

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Nice one Peter.

As I commented on ANY23-26, I'm running builds just now and we can monitor
things until we get them right.

Also big +1 for bumping revisions to 0.8.0

Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Jenkins Builds