Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gordon Dickens <gd...@anexinet.com> on 2007/10/29 15:21:29 UTC

ServiceMix v3.2 Status

Hello,

We would like to pull down the current ServiceMix v3.2 build and run
some tests against our code.
Where can I find the current status of v3.2?  Is there a web page/site
with that information?  Is the source code still in the "incubator" tree
of SubVersion?  How will we know when the SubVersion link changes?

Thanks in advance,
Gordon Dickens

Re: ServiceMix v3.2 Status

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.
Hi Gordon,

Servicemix 3.2 is in release vote process, which means would be released
very soon
If you are eager to see the release, you can refer to
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SM/ServiceMix+3.2
But the artifacts here may not be the final release since it's just for
reviewing and voting.

The source code still in the incubator tree of svn repo, we will put
update on wiki and mailinglist if the subversion link chnage.
Btw, please visit our new website after graduate
http://servicemix.apache.org/home.html.
Best Regards
Freeman