Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Linux Support <os...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/12 01:41:30 UTC

Single sign on

Hi,

Using 8.5.5 on solaris. Can you please point me in the direction of some
documentation/link/blog for how to set up the SSO for a application
deployed.
Further, please share your experience and the process.

Kind regards
OSP

RE: Single sign on

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Linux Support [mailto:ossupport55@gmail.com]
> Subject: Single sign on

> Using 8.5.5 on solaris. Can you please point me in the direction of some
> documentation/link/blog for how to set up the SSO for a application
> deployed.

Start here.
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-8.5-doc/config/valve.html#Single_Sign_On_Valve

If you want to utilize an existing authentication/authorization system, look through this to see if there's a Realm you can use:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-8.5-doc/realm-howto.html
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-8.5-doc/config/jaspic.html

 - Chuck