Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org> on 2004/01/08 01:59:29 UTC

Moved code from test to main SVN repository

Hi,

I successfully moved the code over from the test repository to
the main repository.  This means that you will have to do a
fresh checkout from the new location.

For committers:

$ svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/spamassassin/trunk

For non-committers:

$ svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/spamassassin/trunk

You can browse the repository online via viewcvs:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/spamassassin/?root=Apache-SVN

Sander

Re: Moved code from test to main SVN repository

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 02:32:43AM +0100, Sander Striker wrote:
> Dude, we're so on the same page.  However, the current setup is kind
> of 'cvs' centric.  We are working on that, but it may be a while until
> we get around to this, since it isn't _that_ high on the priority list.

Heh heh heh.  No problem, just wanted to bring it up.  I don't really
care what it's called, but I know someone's going to say something when
the see it...  ;)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
All right, I have thought this through.  I will send Bart the money to

 		-- Homer Simpson
 		   Bart on the Road

Re: Moved code from test to main SVN repository

Posted by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 02:16:38AM +0100, Sander Striker wrote:
> Furthermore I fired off some commit mails (rev 6090-6102).
> AFAICT, they all arrived.

Yeah, I got them, looks good. :)   Any chance, though, to get the list
renamed to spamassassin-commits or something?  I don't mind "cvs" but
it's a bit misleading.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"At this point you can step away from the computer for a little while
 and have a quick snack while INN compiles."   - INN INSTALL file

Re: Moved code from test to main SVN repository

Posted by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 02:29, Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 01:59:29AM +0100, Sander Striker wrote:
> > I successfully moved the code over from the test repository to
> > the main repository.  This means that you will have to do a
> > fresh checkout from the new location.
>
> woo-hoo! :)   would it be possible to get the test repo made inaccessible?
> just don't want people going against the wrong repo if they haven't seen
> this mail yet.

Sure, since it's a test repo, I can just kill it and put an empty one in
place.

The second one was supposed to be http:// instead of https://.

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 01:59:29AM +0100, Sander Striker wrote:
> I successfully moved the code over from the test repository to
> the main repository.  This means that you will have to do a
> fresh checkout from the new location.

woo-hoo! :)   would it be possible to get the test repo made inaccessible?
just don't want people going against the wrong repo if they haven't seen
this mail yet.

> For committers:
> $ svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/spamassassin/trunk
> For non-committers:
> $ svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/spamassassin/trunk

was this a bad cut/paste, or are they supposed to be the same?

Thanks! :)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Hard work must have killed SOMEONE!