Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Roshan Naik <ro...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/09/22 10:31:50 UTC

Location for 2.0 blogs

I see that we have never published any blogs previouslyanywhere on the Apache Storm website.So wondering where would be a good location to publish the (overdue) 2.0 perf blog that I am close to completing. I guess that might dictate the format (html / wiki) the final version needs to be in. Suggestions ?
-roshan

Re: Location for 2.0 blogs

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Yes I was also thinking along the same lines of adding a blog menu next to the news.

Can someone share the steps involved in updating the website ?

-roshan

On Monday, September 23, 2019, 01:57:02 PM PDT, Stig Rohde Døssing <st...@gmail.com> wrote:

We could put it in the regular news feed, similar to the release posts, or
maybe we could add another button next to news for blog posts?

Re: Location for 2.0 blogs

Posted by Stig Rohde Døssing <st...@gmail.com>.