Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Poohneat <po...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/05 21:31:55 UTC

Re: sole 1.3: bug in phps response writer

Hey Otis,
I don't think this issue has been solved yet. I am working with Solr 1.3
release and yet i get the same exception as the original post.
I have Solr 1.3 release with the localsolr jars.

Any advice is helpful ... for now i will use the json response writer and
work around this bug.

Thanks
--
take care