Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by scabooz <sc...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/24 22:57:26 UTC

interface-java-jaxws module fail to build

Hi,

I've run into the problem in
http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg28314.html

I'm running on an IBM Java5 SR3 JDK, though that doesn't seem to be relevant to the problem.

Any chance of getting this fixed once and for all in downlevel repo?  It's annoying to run over old problems again and again.

I'll install the work around and try again.

thanks

Dave

Re: interface-java-jaxws module fail to build

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We can probably try to use the fixed version of the JAXWS API 2.1-1 pom at:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax/xml/ws/jaxws-api/2.1-1/jaxws-api-2.1-1.pom.
It means that we change the version of jaxws-api to 2.1-1 in pom.xml.

The part that I'm not so sure is if the 3rd party library may reference
jaxws-api-2.1.

Thanks,
Raymond