Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Kihwal Lee <ki...@apache.org> on 2018/04/04 17:07:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop committer: Rushabh Shah

Hi all,
It is my great pleasure to announce that Rushabh Shah has acceptedthe Apache Hadoop PMC's invitation to become a Hadoop committer.
Please join me in congratulating Rushabh!

73
Kihwal

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop committer: Rushabh Shah

Posted by Xiao Chen <xi...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats and welcome!

-Xiao

Posted by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Yufei Gu <fl...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Rushabh.

Best,

Yufei

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop PMC: Sean Mackrory

Posted by Mingliang Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Sean!

--
Mingliang Liu

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop PMC: Sean Mackrory(Internet mail)

Posted by "junpingdu (堵俊平)" <ju...@tencent.com>.
Congrats, Sean!

Thanks,

Junping

On 15/06/2018, 10:12, "Chen, Sammi" <sa...@intel.com> wrote:

    Congratulations, Sean!

    -Sammi

Posted by "Chen, Sammi" <sa...@intel.com>.
Congratulations, Sean!

-Sammi

Posted by Ray Chiang <rc...@apache.org>.
Congrats!  Keep up the good work!

-Ray

Posted by Daniel Templeton <da...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations, Sean!

Daniel

Posted by Yongjun Zhang <yz...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Sean!

--Yongjun

Posted by John Zhuge <jz...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Sean !

--
John Zhuge

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop PMC: Sean Mackrory

Posted by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Yufei Gu <fl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sean!!

Posted by Zbigniew Świętkowski <ya...@gmail.com>.
Excellent. Congrats.

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sean!

Posted by Rushabh Shah <ru...@oath.com.INVALID>.
Thank you all !

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org>.

--

--Brahma Reddy Battula

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop committer: Rushabh Shah

Posted by Yongjun Zhang <yz...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Rushabh!

Sorry for being late.

--Yongjun