Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/01 20:42:08 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] MyFaces Test v1.0.1 Release

The Apache MyFaces team is pleased to announce the release of MyFaces Test
1.0.1.

The Myfaces Test Framework provides mock object libraries, plus base classes
for creating your own JUnit TestCases for JSF.

For more information please see: http://myfaces.apache.org/test

MyFaces Core is available in the central Maven repository under Group ID
"org.apache.myfaces.test".

Release Notes - MyFaces Test - Version 1.0.1

Bug

    * [MYFACESTEST-39] - MockApplication20 should traverse view
SystemEventListeners

Improvement

    * [MYFACESTEST-40] - Add MockApplication12.setExpressionFactory

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

Re: [ANNOUNCE] MyFaces Test v1.0.1 Release

Posted by Kito Mann <ki...@virtua.com>.
Congrats! I'm glad to see this library officially released. Does it read
managed bean definitions yet?
---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | twitter:
jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3

See you at JAX and JSF Summit 2010 June 20-23rd in San Jose:
http://jaxconf.com/

Posted by Kito Mann <ki...@virtua.com>.