Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2006/08/29 20:02:42 UTC

Information on setting up a jira for a new project

I've looked at the incubator pages and can't find guidance on how to
set up a jira or bug reporting system for a new project. It's absent
from the incubation/Incubation_Policy area, and the general "request
project resources" doesn't seem to have any information either.

If there's consensus on adding such information, I'll be happy to
file an incubator jira and provide a patch.

If there is any policy on whether to use jira or bugzilla or
whatever, I'll include it if someone can give me a reference.

Thanks,

Craig

Craig Russell
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo