Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Udayini Pendyal <Ud...@oracle.com> on 2000/10/03 00:17:40 UTC

co-existence of mod_jserv and mod_jk

I have read in Tomcat documentation that mod_jk and mod_jserv cannot
co-exist. However, I have been able to configure both modules to work
with Tomcat at the same time. Apache starts up without any problems and
I can route requests to Tomcat successfully. Wherever the mountpoint
directive has the same value, Apache chooses one module over another
based on the order in which they are loaded ( in the configuration file
- httpd.conf). I need to know if there are any known problems about
having the two modules co-exist in a certain installation. Therefore, I
would appreciate input from anyone who has any experience with this.

Regards