Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Petr Kotek <ko...@crcdata.cz> on 2007/05/31 09:44:16 UTC

[Trinidad] Note to tr:input... generated HTML

Hi,

I have a little note to HTML code, generated by tr:input components in
label area. This code has changed in some latest release (I think) and
now look as:

nowrap="nowrap">
    <!--Start: org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.Input["_id10"]-->
      <a name="_msgAnc__id10" title="Error" class="AFErrorIconStyle">X</a>
    &nbsp;
    <label for="_id10">Order No:</label>

For next styling of label (for example for its vertical alignment before
multi line text input) I have big problems with "&nbsp;" included in
code. I think, that it will be better to avoid this "&nbsp;" (generally
- all hard coded formating) and space between icon and text realize by
right margin in icon element in base style?

Thanks for Your opinion,
Peter

Re: [Trinidad] Note to tr:input... generated HTML

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Ah, that bug got fixed a day or two ago.  That is,
you don't have to specify INLINE for pages to work.
INLINE is still much cooler than the default. :)

-- Adam

Posted by Petr Kotek <ko...@crcdata.cz>.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.