Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Kseniya Romanova <ro...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/31 14:44:33 UTC

Ignite Summit Cloud Edition Call for Speakers is Open

Hi Igniters! Thank you for the tremendous support of our first Ignite
Summit this May. After discussing this with the Project Management
Committee, I'm proud to announce that the next event will take place on
November 16 with the support of ASF as a Community Sponsor.

*Ignite Summit: Сloud Edition* is a one-day, free, online event for
developers who want to use Apache Ignite and in-memory computing to tackle
speed and scale challenges in cloud environments.

You are invited to submit a 30-minute talk or 10-15-minute lightning talk
that features an Apache Ignite cloud-related deployment story,
architectural deep-dive, integration experience:
https://sessionize.com/ignite-summit-cloud-edition/

The call for speakers is open until October 15.

Please get in touch with me if you have any questions or suggestions about
the Summit.
--
Cheers,
Kseniya

Devrel at GridGain
Don't miss upcoming community events, join
https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ignite-Virtual-Meetup/