Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by theUser BL <th...@hotmail.com> on 2013/09/08 19:30:32 UTC

Thanks. RE: Who copies from who the cloud legend?

> it is the "cloudCallout" from presetShapeDefinitions.xml from ECMA-376.
> It is part of the standard specification of OOXML.
>
> kind regards
> Regina

Thanks for that information.
Now I know, that I can use it in other programs, too.
And that the use in AOO/LO is legal.

Greatings
theuserbl

Re: Thanks. RE: Who copies from who the cloud legend?

Posted by Greg Madden <go...@gci.net>.
On Sunday 08 September 2013 09:30:32 you wrote:
> > it is the "cloudCallout" from presetShapeDefinitions.xml from
> > ECMA-376. It is part of the standard specification of OOXML.
> >
> > kind regards
> > Regina
>
> Thanks for that information.
> Now I know, that I can use it in other programs, too.
> And that the use in AOO/LO is legal.
>
> Greatings
> theuserbl

I would not construe comments here as leagal advice. The follow up could
be,  check the  license on the referenced source (above) of the image.

--
Peace,

Greg