Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jaime Hablutzel Egoavil <ha...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/05 20:10:21 UTC

is there some ui for servicemix esb

Hi, long time ago I was trying to set up a web service as an osgi bundle
inside servicemix, but I found it a little bit hard to include jars using
osgi, I wonder if there is some friendly user interface to deploy bundles
inside servicemix, something like Mirth (
http://www.mirthcorp.com/community/overview, not pretty sure it is a
complete ESB in concept), based in Mule ESB.

Thank you.

--
Jaime Hablutzel

(tildes omitidas intencionalmente)

Re: is there some ui for servicemix esb

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Jaime,

may be you looking for something like the Apache Felix web-console:
http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-web-console.html

Cheers,
Christian