Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Josh Clum <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/10 20:44:22 UTC

GSSAuthenticator

Hi,

Have any integration tests been written around the GSSAuthenticator? I have
a shell that I want to test using SSHSever/SSHClient and am having a hard
time writing a test for it. I'm going the route of setting up a
server/client and then kiniting to a local KDC on the client side. Any
recommendations?

Thanks,
Josh

Re: GSSAuthenticator

Posted by Josh Clum <jo...@gmail.com>.
I guess my main question would be, how do I get my sshd client to use the
right kerberos ticket? Does this happen automatically? Are there any
configurations I need to set on the client?