Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by liucong <li...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/26 16:28:19 UTC

Re: test suite patch.

Hi,
The list of changes is as follows:
(1) Some SOAPFault processing int cxf-rt-bindings-soap subproject.
(2) To generate the CorrelationID in the client of jms transport
according to the following rules. And I change the systest for the
correlationid according to this.

        userCID -> userCID
        userCID + conduitSelectorPrefix -> userCID
        userCID + conduitSelectorPrefix + useConduitIdSelector(true) ->
        userCID
        userCID + conduitSelectorPrefix + useConduitIdSelector(false) ->
        userCID
        conduitSelectorPrefix + useConduitIdSelector(true) ->
        conduitSelectorPrefix + conduitId + index
        conduitSelectorPrefix + useConduitIdSelector(false) ->
        conduitSelectorPrefix + index

        useConduitIdSelector(true) -> conduitId + index
        useConduitIdSelector(false) -> the request message's messageID

        ->'s left side is the condition.
        ->'s right side is rule for generation of CorrelationID.
        userCID means that the client gives a CorrelationID.
        conduitSelectorPrefix means that the client configures in the wsdl.
        useConduitIdSelector means that the client configures in the wsdl.
        conduitId means that the string generated by the jms-tranport's JMSConduit.
        index is a autoincreasing number which indicates the uniqueness of the
        CorrelationID.

(3) The JMSListener of the response message.
(4) Some small changes about JMSMessage's properties which is not right
for specification.
(5) Add test suite
tests(http://dev.w3.org/2008/ws/soapjms/testcases/)(0001-1001). And
build the framework for test suite tests.

About the JMS low API to check the message:
(1) I have use SOAPJMSTestSuiteClientTest and SOAPJMSTestSuiteServerTest
to use JMS low API, and it does work. But it is a little complicated.
(2) I can get all the information for the JMSMessageHeadersType of the
Message. So it is ok for tests.
(3) If I use JMS low API, it is also ok. Use (1) to build all of the tests.

About JMSConduit unit test:
I commented it, because I can't get the response message because the
server's JMS Listener doesn't build. I think the test is not usefull.

best regards

JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2253)

Re: test suite patch for JMS transport specification

Posted by liucong <li...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I didn't give the detail information in the title.